Annual Gap Campaign

Our Lady of Perpetual Help School has a $1.8 million operating budget this school year. Tuition and fees from families only cover 27% of the expenses, leaving a 73% gap. This difference between tuition and actual costs is $7,022 per child. Charitable gifts to the Tuition Gap Campaign support efforts such as educational technology, curriculum innovation, tuition assistance, and campus improvements.

You may mail your tax-deductible gift to the school or use the Donate Now button on this website. The school accepts cash, checks or credit cards. You may also participate in your company's Corporate Matching Program when applicable.

Thank you for your generosity.