Registration for 2018-2019 School Year
- Open registration is from January 3 - February 28, 2018.
- Registration fee must be paid at the time of registration.
- All families must apply for tuition assistance through the FACTS Grant & Aid Program.by Wednesday, February 28, 2018 to be considered for assistance*.
(*Families receiving assistance from a special tuition sponsor or an individualscholarship fund are not required to apply to the FACTS Grant & Aid Program).
|Registered/Supporting Members of OLPH Church|
|Each additional child||$1,200|
|Out-of-OLPH Parish & Non-Supporting Members of OLPH*|
|Each additional child||$1,500|
*Tuition rates are pending approval by the Advisory Council.
**Tithing less than $500.00 in a year.
3 & 4 year old Early Childhood School Readiness Program
- $400.00 per month (August thru May)
- No assistance available…not included in multi-child family discount.
- November - $175
- December - $200
- January - $225
- February - $275
- March - $300
- April - $325
- May - $350
- $30 per family for FACTS Grant & Aid assistance application.
- Non-refundable registration fee must be paid in full at the time of registration.
Book & Materials Fee
- $70.00 per student
- $50.00 per family 2nd thru 8th grade
Tuition payments shall be paid in 10 monthly payments beginning in July 2018. This will ensure that all of our student tuitions are paid prior to the end of April or June 2019. Parents on the 10 monthly payment plan will have no payments during May or June 2018.
It is school policy that tuition payments are made through the FACTS Tuition Collection Program.