Registration for 2019-2020 School Year
- Early registration November ,1 2018 through December 31, 2018
- Open registration is from January 1 – April 1, 2019.
- Registration fee must be paid in full by March 18, 2019 or it will increase to $250.00.
- All families must apply for tuition assistance through the FACTS Grant & Aid Program.by Thursday, April 1, 2019 to be considered for assistance*.
(*Families receiving assistance from a special tuition sponsor or an individual scholarship fund are not required to apply to the FACTS Grant & Aid Program).
|Registered/Supporting Members of OLPH Church|
|Each additional child||$1,250|
|Out-of-OLPH Parish & Non-Supporting Members of OLPH*|
|Each additional child||$1,550|
*Tuition rates are pending approval by the Advisory Council.
**Tithing less than $500.00 in a year.
Pre-K3 & Pre-K4 Tuition Rate
Early Childhood School Readiness Program
- $4500.00 Annual - $450 per month (August thru May)
- All Early Childhood Students MUST BE FULLY POTTY TRAINED
- November 2018 thru March 18, 2019 $175.00
- March 19, 2019 forward $250.00
- $35 per family for FACTS Grant & Aid assistance application.
- Non-refundable registration fee must be paid in full at the time of registration.
Book & Materials Fee
- $70.00 per student
- $50.00 per family 2nd thru 8th grade
Tuition payments shall be paid in 10 monthly payments beginning in July 2019 This will ensure that all of our student tuitions are paid prior to the end of April or June 2020. Parents on the 10 monthly payment plan will have no payments during May or June 2020.
It is school policy that tuition payments are made through the FACTS Tuition Collection Program.