Application and Admission
Admission to OLPH School is open to all qualified children of parishioners, to Catholic children of non-parishioners and to non-Catholic children whose parents accept and support the philosophy of the school. Children of all races are admitted and extended all rights, privileges, programs, and activities of the school, and are provided equal opportunity in compliance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964.
All new applicants must provide the following information:
- Birth certificate
- Baptismal certificate
- Social Security Number of the student
- Immunization/Health records
- Appropriate sacramental certificates (Grades 2-8)
- School transcripts/records/report cards (Grades 2-8)
Application for new students in Early Childhood (ages 3-5) through 8th grade begins in January of each year. Students entering E.C. must be toilet trained to be admitted.
Students entering the Early Childhood program must be three (3) years old on or before September 1 of the current year. First grade students must be six (6) years old on or before September 1.
All families with students currently enrolled at OLPH School must re-apply each year. Information for re-application will be sent to families in January. Returning families must complete and return the re-application materials by February 28 along with the registration fee to guarantee their children’s place in the school. In order to be considered for admission to the next school year:
- All tuition and fees, including church tithing, after-school care fees, and activity fees must be current.
- The student must demonstrate a willingness to cooperate with school rules and expectations.
The school reserves the right to review all applications and accept or reject any student for re-admission.