At Our Lady of Perpetual Help School we provide a quality, Catholic education in a safe and nurturing environment. Knowing that life’s greatest lessons extend far beyond the classroom, our teachings build upon the unconditional love of Christ. This love inspires, encourages and builds confidence in our children and our community.
Catholic identity – Based on gospel values
Academic excellence – Results oriented curriculum
Leadership – building respectful future leaders
- OLPH has been successful in producing students who go to high school and achieve a 98 percent graduation rate.
- OLPH has a strong Catholic identity.
- OLPH is contintually considering and implementing innovative programs and updating technology to accommodate the new programs. The Reasoning Mind math and Montessori Method are two examples..
- OLPH has a dedicated staff committed to the successful education of its students .
- OLPH has high parent satisfaction scores on surveys.
- OLPH has been in operation for 67 years.
OLPH Catholic School was established in 1946 in the Love Field neighborhood of Dallas, Texas. The purpose was to assist families in the Catholic formation of their children and to educate students to become responsible citizens and committed Catholics. The school has evolved over the years to reflect the changing needs of the Church, neighborhood and society. Though the demographics may have changed over the past half century, the overall purpose of the school continues with a clear vision to provide families with an opportunity for their children to not only succeed in school, but also to be prepared to make a positive contribution to their community, both locally and globally.