Tuition Rates and Fees
Para español, haga clic aquí.
Registration for 2017-2018 School Year
- Early Registration November 7, 2016 through December 31, 2016
- Open registration is from January 6, 2017 - February 28, 2017
- Registration fee: At time of registration.
- All families must apply for tuition assistance through the FACTS Grant & Aid Program by
Tuesday, February 28, 2017 to be considered for assistance.
--Families already receiving assistance through The Children's Education Fund [CEF], a
special tuition sponsor or an individual scholarship fund are not required to apply to the
FACTS Grant & Aid Program).
Registered/Supporting Members of OLPH Church
1 Child $4,400 3 Children $9,900
2 Children $7,300 4 Children $10,000
Each additional child $1200
Out-of-OLPH Parish & Non-Supporting Members of OLPH**
1 Child $5,000 3 Children $10,500
2 Children $8,000 4 Children $11,000
Each additional child $1500
*Pending approval of Advisory Council
**Tithing less than $500.00 in a year
· November $150 December $175 January $200 February $225
. March $250 April $275 May $300
· $30.00 per family for FACTS Grant & Aid assistance application.
· Non-refundable registration fee must be paid in full at the time of registration.
Book & Materials Fee
· $70.00 per student
Tuition payments shall be paid in 10 or 12 monthly payments beginning in July 2017.
This will ensure that all of our student tuitions are paid prior to the end of April or June 2018. Parents on the 10 monthly payment plan will have no payments during May or
It is school policy that tuition payments be made through the FACTS Tuition Collection Program.