Tuition Rates and Fees
Para español, haga clic aquí.
Registration for 2013-14 School Year
- Open registration is from November 25-February 28, 2013
- Registration fee: At time of registration a non-refundable down payment of $20 must be paid.
- All families must apply for tuition assistance through the FACTS Grant & Aid Program by
Wednesday, February 20, 2012 to be considered for assistance.
--Families already receiving assistance through The Children's Education Fund [CEF], a
special tuition sponsor or an individual scholarship fund are not required to apply to the
FACTS Grant & Aid Program).
--Families who complete the FACTS tuition assistance application by Wednesday,
1. Will not have to pay the fee of $30 for the application.
2. Will be given priority consideration for assistance and will be informed of
their grant during February.
Registered/Supporting Members of OLPH Church
1 Child $4,200 3 Children $8,500
2 Children $6,900 4 Children $9,600
Each additional child $1200
Out-of-OLPH Parish & Non-Supporting Members of OLPH**
1 Child $4,700 3 Children $8,950
2 Children $7,450 4 Children $10,000
Each additional child $1500
*Pending approval of Advisory Council
**Tithing less than $500.00 in a year
Registration & Tuition Assistance Application Fees
· $220.00 per family
· $30.00 per family for FACTS Grant & Aid assistance application.
· Non-refundable registration fee must be paid in full by April 15, 2013 to
guarantee place in school.
Book & Materials Fee
· $60.00 per student
Tuition payments shall be paid in 10 or 12 monthly payments beginning in July 2013.
This will ensure that all of our student tuitions are paid prior to the end of April or June
2014.. Parents on the 10 monthly payment plan will have no payments during May or
It is school policy that tuition payments be made through the FACTS Tuition Collection Program.