Registration for 2016-2017 School Year
- Open registration is from January 6 - February 24, 2017.
- Registration fee must be paid at the time of registration.
- All families must apply for tuition assistance through the FACTS Grant & Aid Program by Friday, February 24, 2017 to be considered for assistance*.
(*Families receiving assistance from a special tuition sponsor or an individual scholarship fund are not required to apply to the FACTS Grant & Aid Program).
|Registered/Supporting Members of OLPH Church|
|Each additional child||$1,200|
|Out-of-OLPH Parish & Non-Supporting Members of OLPH*|
|Each additional child||$1,500|
*Tithing less than $500.00 in a year.
*Tuition rates are pending approval by the Advisory Council.
3 & 4 year old Early Childhood School Readiness Program
- $400.00 per month (August thru May)
- No assistance available…not included in multi-child family discount.
- $230.00 per family
- $30 per family for FACTS Grant & Aid assistance application.
- Non-refundable registration fee must be paid in full at the time of registration.
Book & Materials Fee
- $70.00 per student
Tuition payments shall be paid in 10 monthly payments beginning in July 2016. This will ensure that all of our student tuitions are paid prior to the end of April or June 2017. Parents on the 10 monthly payment plan will have no payments during May or June 2017.
It is school policy that tuition payments be made through the FACTS Tuition Collection Program.