Our Lady of Perpetual Help School offers a quality education based on Catholic values to students in Grades PreK-8. OLPH School is accredited by the Texas Catholic Conference of Education Department, which is sanctioned by the Texas Education Agency.
The school is noted for the use of current technology in instructional programs. OLPH is an English-immersion school.
- To provide a meaningful environment for the spiritual development of students and to enable them to be formed as knowledgeable and practicing Catholics.student smiling in class
- That students develop strong leadership skills which they will eventually be able to apply as they become active members of the community.
- To create an environment in which students can grow and understand their own personal responsibilities as they learn and practice the values of respect for others, property andauthority.
- That students will be able to not only succeed academically given innovative and challenging programs in all academic areas, but also be able to understand and experience the importance of physical fitness, nutrition and the fine arts, including art, music and drama.
- Through environmental and global educational opportunities, students will become productive and responsible stewards of the earth and its resources.
Our Academic Program includes:
- Montessori Program in Early Childhood (ages 3 to 5 years old) and first grade.
- Reasoning Minds math program – grades 2nd to 7th grade.
- STEM (Science Technology Engineering Math)
- TEAL (Technology Enabled Active Learning)
- Road Map to Success Program in 7th and 8th grade