Our Lady of Perpetual Help School
A MESSAGE FROM THE PRINCIPAL…
January 27, 2017
NATIONAL CATHOLIC SCHOOLS WEEK
June 22- June 23 2017
Theme: Communities of Faith, Knowledge and Service
We invite you to come celebrate
Sunday, January 29 -10:00 Mass with OLPH school
Open House from 9:00 am-2:00 pm in the school
We ask that all OLPH students come in uniform
(Students will receive a coupon at the open House for a free dress day)
(Parents will earn 2 hours of their volunteer service hours)
A schedule of the activities for the week is being sent today
Registration for the 2017-2018 School Year
Tuition Assistance Applications
The Tuition Assistance applications are being completed on-line. You can come by during the day for information and help to register or call for an appointment.
The Advantage of Applying for Assistance and Registering for next year now are:
- The registration fee for the month of January is $200.00.
- We will be able to use your 2015 income tax return to make the application and you will need to provide your 2016 return when it is available.
- You will be notified of their tuition assistance grant as soon as the information is available.
We encourage families to apply early to ensure early consideration and more funds available. They should be completed by February 28, 2017.
- your 2015 tax return
- $30.00 financial Aid Fee
- $50.00 Registration Fee Deposit
World’s Finest Chocolate fund-raiser
Our World’s Finest Chocolate Sale will begins today January 27
The World’s Finest Chocolate fund-raiser is a way for every family to help bring in the needed money for special activities and events such as
- Field Trips & Costs of Transportation
- 8th Grade Retreat & Class Trip
- 5th Grade four-day Environmental Educational Experience
- Athletic programs, equipment & fees
- Various other special activities and events for the students.
*The fees for athletics, charges for field trips or special events like retreats, The Pines Camp, etc. are never fully covered by what is paid for the student. OLPH always tries to keep costs as low as possible for families.
OLPH has reached 100% participation
Thanks to all teachers, Staff and families were raised a total of
$ 1,429.43 for the Annual Fund. Thank you for your efforts to make this a success.
May God bless you for your generosity.
Reminder of Important Dates in January/February
- January 29-February 3 - National Catholic Schools Week
- January 31 - Religion Bowl
- February 3 - Early Dismissal 12:15 (please be on time)